Triathletes are a special breed.
Driven. Optimistic. Determined. Big dreamers.
Always looking for improvement.
Whether you are in your first season or have been in the sport for a decade (or more), we are always seeking new ways to go faster each race & avoid injuries each season.
Our mission at SPARTA is to help you do that.
So we have pulled together some of the resources from this site onto this page in the hope that you will find something to help you on your neverending quest for improvement –
- Leanda Cave – ITU Long Course World Champion & 3rd place finisher at the 2011 Ironman World Champion (NEW)
- Melissa Rollison – Ironman 70.3 World Champion & steeplechaser
- Coach Troy – well known cycling & triathlon coach & stellar age group athlete
- Mirinda Carfrae – 2010 Ironman World Champion & 2007 70.3 World Champion
- Michelle Wu – winner of multiple Half Ironman/70.3 races
- Conrad Stoltz – Olympian & 4 time XTERRA World Champion
- Jordan Rapp – Princeton University graduate & multiple Ironman champion
- Annabel Luxford – former U23 triathlon world champ & winner of 4 ITU World Cups
- Lisa Marangon – winner of 7 Half Ironman races & many others
- Trent Chapman – 2010 Australian Ironman Champion