Ever wanted to find out what makes them tick, what motivates them & how they cope with the difficult times?
Then you have come to the right place!
6-5-1@SPARTA is our monthly series where we interview successful athletes & try to answer these & more questions. Stay tuned for the next interview which will be published on the 1st of next month!
Check out the interviews in the archives -
- Leanda Cave – ITU Long Course World Champion & 3rd place finisher at the 2011 Ironman World Champion (NEW)
- Benita Willis – World Cross Country Champion & soon-to-be 4 time Olympian
- Melissa Rollison – Ironman 70.3 World Champion & steeplechaser
- Coach Troy - well known cycling & triathlon coach & stellar age group athlete
- Mirinda Carfrae - 2010 Ironman World Champion & 2007 70.3 World Champion
- Dr Martin Fryer - winner of the 2011 Sri Chimroy 6 day race in New York & many other ultramarathons
- Michelle Wu- winner of multiple Half Ironman/70.3 races & many more
- Conrad Stoltz - Olympian & 4 time XTERRA World Champion
- Jordan Rapp - Princeton University graduate & multiple Ironman champ
- Annabel Luxford - former U23 triathlon world champ & winner of 4 ITU World Cups
- Keith Bateman - multiple age group world record holder on the track
- Lisa Marangon – winner of 7 Half Ironman races & many more
- Trent Chapman - 2010 Australian Ironman Champion